[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:15 am

Good work guys great vid and photos, I wish I were there!! Drinking German beer and enjoying your summer whilst discussing all things Autoquad. Hmm I'm in my happy place!

Nics Y6 looks very cool, can you please provide more info on this one? Is there a build log somewhere or some youtube vids? Once I've finished my photoship I may have a go at FPV and the Y6 may be perfect. I have a dirt bike and would love to carry a back pack which carries a small quad or y6 for fpv and some awesome aerial shots in inaccessible locations.
Jdmagoo

Postby axelnied » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 am

Sounds like you guys had a good time - ESPECIALLY being there during the "Maschsee-Fest". I am certain you guys enjoyed yourselves!

I am just glad I had my 2 sec of fame (@11:20)... Thx Norbert!
Safe travels back home and recovery!
axelnied

Postby r0sewhite » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Guys, it was a great and impressive weekend and I'm glad to have met you all. The travelling was pure stress but it was worth it. I hope we will all meet again at the Maker Faire 2014. ;)

This is a link to all pictures I have taken. I removed the right click protection so that you can download them: .

Here is a small choice:

r0sewhite

Postby JussiH » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Guys, it was such a nice event and very nice to put faces on all the nicknames and speak to you all about the future of our project...I´ll try and post some of my pictures and vids over the coming days!

I would like to thank Norbert for arranging and organizing the AQ stands - it was a lot of hard work. So a BIG THANKS for that. Excellent work!

Of course without Bill making the AQ available to all of us we would not have been able to make such a big impact with the demonstrations. So I think the bulk of the credit goes to Bill and all the hard working developers that continue to evolve the capabilities of AutoQuad. Thanks, guys!

It was a real pleasure seeing all the nice machines in the air and performing great. It made me feel very proud to be part of AQ and knowing you all. Thanks for beeing there, showcasing the excellent performance of AutoQuad.

See you next year.
JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm

FYI:

You guys also might have an eye on the German AQ forum at FPV Community:
http://fpv-community.de/showthread.php? ... ion/page16
kinderkram

Postby 13brv3 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Congrats on a really successful event! Looks like fun 8-)

Rusty
13brv3

Postby chschmid » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Gents

It was a wonderful time with all of you. Thanks for the great and generous organisation
It took me a while to recover and to process all the impressions from these days.
I am looking forward to see you all soon.

I will post a short areal video soon.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby leopold1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Perhaps tag some names to faces so the home stayers can get an idea who's who.
leopold1

Postby r0sewhite » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Had the same idea but first I need to know from all people if it's okay to show their names under my pictures.
r0sewhite

Postby JussiH » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:29 pm

I dont have a problem with beeing tagged
JussiH

PreviousNext

Return to News