[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

kinderkram

Postby teramax » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:44 pm

ya know, i´m an alltime optimistic guy 8-)
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm optimistic, too. But only if I'm prepared for the worst. :lol:
kinderkram

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

I think we need to have the indoor booth just in case the weather is not as good as it was last year. Besides, I would like to try and showcase the M4 and think that will require some indoor space...
JussiH

Postby teramax » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:22 pm

somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby joebar.rc » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:56 pm

At least there will be some nice things to show.
Maybe a proto of the PDB (or AQ motherboard), the M4 and a nice thing for that fair will be a setup with esc32v3 demonstrating the kinetic energy from the props spindown giving regenerative energy towards the battery.
joebar.rc

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Guys...looking forward to it! Sounds like we have a crew going here....hopefully more will join.

I suggest we maybe set up some team discussions and try to coordinate the events. Last year was really good, but I bet if we coordinate some events and demonstrations between us, we can make an even bigger impact and show more people what AQ is all about with less effort. I also have some ideas we could explore...

But as Norbert said, lets first see if they want us back before we get all exited...but I think they will.
JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:11 pm

I do think they want us (got 3 invitations and only positive feedbacks from last year) - the question is: do they have room for us? I´m not too worried about the outdoor booth...

But yah, let´s switch to the team section.
kinderkram

Postby phynix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:39 pm

I am not in the team - but if I can contribute something, I would be happy to do so!
phynix

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:47 pm

kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to News