[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby kinderkram » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:50 am

kinderkram

Postby LPR » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Norbert

You expected a handful and got a boat load but kept it all a float.

Thanks for all your hard work that made the trip a very fun event.

Larry
Last edited by LPR on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby Max » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Wow, what a tremendous weekend! It was so wonderful to meet you all, put some faces to names, and connect on a personal level. My only regret is that I didn't have time to get to know some of you better. I also greatly enjoyed seeing all the multicopters you guys brought... the variety was incredible, almost each one unique in some way or other, and some great ideas/techniques in there as well.

Norbert, you did a tremendous job organizing the event and herding us cats. :) Thank you! And it was great seeing everyone else pitch in to help as well. Indeed I think we have a very special community here! With the large variety of individual skills that I saw/heard, and the obvious enthusiasm which prevailed throughout 3 days, I see huge potential for the AQ platform. In fact the only unpleasant people I "met" on the whole trip were the US border guards at the Detroit airport. :roll: Conversely, it seems all the European security personnel know about multicopters and complimented Larry on his quad and appreciated some electronics I was bringing back with me. "Multicopter? Very nice!" :lol:

Great to see some pics and videos already (quick work Christof, thanks!), and I'll post a few more soon. Also catching up on e-mails, PMs, and bug reports... and "real life," so bear with me a bit. :)

Thanks again for a great time everyone, and making us Amerikaner feel welcome and at home! Cheers!

-Max
Max

Postby kinderkram » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Larry, Max,
glad you guys are back home safe & sound! 8-)
And THANX for joining us!

Having all those great achievements from the weekend in mind I can deal with some minor losses like a small silver/red trolley marked "Bauhaus" and a black microphone stand marked "Tonart" we used to hang the banners.
I guess someone "borrowed" the trolley and forgot to bring it back. The stand was obviously stolen since I noticed it was missing when packing the other stuff. There's a German say "Ein bisschen Schwund ist immer" meaning there will be some loss on the run anyway.

But the biggest loss was my tooth at the Chinese restaurant. I mean ... I'm used to spending an arm & a leg on Chinese stuff - but NOT MY TEETH! :lol:

Though we had a dentist (Nico aka El-dentiste) around I didn't want to bother him with my probs...
kinderkram

Postby Flyduino_Paul » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 am

@ Arachinda
its Felix Nanohex, Nanowii, Ultraesc (bit over the top for MT1306..), there is a thread in the FPVC from Felix, its a nice one it seems, didnt flew on my own, ok we all know who piloted it... so smooth flying is mainly caused by the brain behind the TX i guess, but, it was not his own, he had no clue what felix setted up and he didnt complain, last word was he want one.

Yeah!
Great you guys, Larry and Max where there, thanks for that!
Glad you felt welcome, it was really ment like that.

Right Norbert, a little loss is always, but exept your tooth, it wasnt that much, i feared much more to be honest, as we had some nice toys there, but Hackers are peacefull people it seems.
We may should have asked a 3D Printer guy for a quick replacment :D and i am sure Nico have some good advices, but i stop now, you remind me i have to go somewhere fora check, you know...
Flyduino_Paul

Postby bluuu » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 am

Big thanx for everyone ! It was great weekend and very good time to met so many wonderful people.
bluuu

Postby r0sewhite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Updated the album and added first names and nick names. I tagged the AQ crowd only and no other persons though some of them were known. Two names are still missing but I hope these guys will reply to my request soon: .

Again: Feel free to download the pictures, I removed the protection. To get the pictures in original size, click on a picture and after it has loaded, select "size: O" in the top bar.
r0sewhite

Postby kinderkram » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

btw, Tilman: your flat Octo made it to the top of the MF's photo stream at Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MakerFaireHann ... tos_stream
kinderkram

Postby r0sewhite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks for sharing this link. Feels good. ;)
r0sewhite

Postby 13brv3 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Cool to put faces to names. Thanks.

Rusty (faceless for good reason <g>)
13brv3

PreviousNext

Return to News