[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Wow guys ... that would be wonderful to see you guys in Hannover!

The whole thing is getting out of hand. :lol:
I was hoping 4 or 5 would join me - now there will be at least 20 AutoQuadders present including visitors.

Chris: bring your boys. They will have a great day at the faire since they usually offer a lot of stuff for kids.

Angel: if you need a hotel I can try to help. The faster you make up your mind the better...

Max: I'll keep ya running! You'll be burning fat and remainings from the mini-bar easily. :lol:
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 am

Max

I could help with the fattening food by bring some vegetables from my farm but customs won't let me.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Good news,
received my AAE - Allgemeine Auftsiegserlaubnis (license for commercial flights) for Northrhine-Westfalia! 8-)
Will do the same for Lower Saxonia (Hannover).

I was expecting more trouble since everyone knows Mikrokopter in Germany but no one knows AutoQuad.
Took 3 days without any questions asked! :ugeek:

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby JussiH » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Too easy :o

I had to write 100+ pages of Pilot Operating Handbooks, Flight planning documents, security assessments and pass a pilot test and airworthyness inspection of the craft to get my UAS license...but it seems they just hand them out south of the border :lol:

Congratulations! Thats the 2nd known certified AQ in the world...who´s next?

But I guess that means you will be demonstrating L1 at the Maker Faire ;)
JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Couldn't believe myself how easy peasy this was! :shock:

1 single A4 page plus a description of the AQ's features, trade license and the commercial insurance, all sent by email 3 days ago.
Maybe sending the actual AQ folder helped? :lol:

If I don't crash her I'll certainly show off the L1.

Only problem is: for Hannover I need to do it again, since Lower Saxonia is one of the few states that don't accept take overs from other states. And of course pay the license fee again... :(
kinderkram

Postby JussiH » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Dont you dare crash it. I spent too many hours building it and cursed it more than once during the process...also 1150 Eprops are not easy to come by at the moment, but according to my sources they will be available again from aroung July 1st. But otherwise you will be looking at Tigers to get similar performance and balance.

I trust you have me booked into the hotel from Friday to Sunday. I return from Crete on wednesday, and will drive down to Hannover on Friday morning - its little under 600 km, so it should only take little over 6 hours including the ferry.

Who is confirmed by now?

I would suggest that we go out and eat/drink on a good restaurant after the Maker Faire. Maybe you should think about reserving a long table...

Good thing if you can bring the L1 hexa. Then I can concentrate on showcasing some of the smaller crafts we currently are focusing on for use in built-up areas. I will also bring the 1-hand control unit.
JussiH

Postby leopold1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Damn, I wish I could visit. Now that there is a get together in EU rather than in the US.
Oh well, other priorities.

I wish you all the best!
leopold1

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Jussi, I'll promise to treat her as if she wasn't mine. And I will not remove any prop to show the L1 to my club mates. :lol:

The BL Gimbal is working fine. If the weather lets me I'll capture some vids tomorrow.

Thx for your hard work, I'll try to make the best of it.

P.S.: Hotel rooms are booked for everyone. Paul generously gave me access to his Master Card. 8-)
Restaurant isn't reserved already since I don't know how many guys will participate. Atm there's a dirty dozen plus 2.
kinderkram

Postby srinath » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Hey guys

I'm interested. I gather its at Hannover but need more details.
srinath

Postby bluuu » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Me too :)
bluuu

PreviousNext

Return to News