[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby afernan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:24 pm

I'll go also again. It was really a great time.
Angel
afernan

Postby kinderkram » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Sorry guys,

I´m afraid I can´t afford to join you this time. 2013 wasn´t a very successful year for me and I´m still licking my finacial wounds... :(

You guys are aware that the MF is 2 days this year?
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Norbert

How can I help to have you there?
You belong to the crowd!

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:11 am

Norbert,

It hurts me to hear this and MF wouldnt be the same without you. Money should not be keeping you from coming, so if you want to come, I´ll pay your travel and hotel cost...
JussiH

Postby Max » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:47 am

Whoa, that's an understatement... who'd organize all the kinder? :shock: Heck, I'd chip into a send-Norbert-to-MF fund, regardless of my own attendance status. Or maybe a make-Norbert-go fund. :lol: That was a freakin' lot of work you did too, should be worth something.

Does a booth/display have to be for both days? 2nd day could be outdoor flight demos only ;)

-Max
Max

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 am

kinderkram

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:38 am

Norbert,

I take that as a confirmation that u will come :D

I would be grateful if you will help set it up and book the booth. I will fill out the forms today and mail them to ya.

I´ll pay the booth expenses as well.

Are you referring to the Bayern Munchen chairman of the board... :lol: What a story!
JussiH

Postby phynix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 am

I would love to join you this year. But only if you don't mind - otherwise I will probably just stepp by as a visitor.

Soeren
phynix

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 pm

kinderkram

Postby teramax » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 pm

do you guys think the indoor boot is that important?
Last year the party rocked outside and to be honest -having two locations will tear the team appart.
If i could vote i´d vote for a outside location only ;) , just thinking.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

PreviousNext

Return to News