[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby afernan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:56 am

Norbert:

I'll bring my small boxed quad. I can fly it doing a full demo. It flies really well since long time ago (has a lot of flight hours already) , not a new build.

I can make also a small demo to build up or dismount from the box in less han 10 min.

Also , I can let to flight it to a full newbie visitor (obviously close controlled by me). I use to do with friends and childrens. The way to do very safely is to perform a fully PosHold flight: take-off, fly around (with very limited stick control) and landing. This is very amazing for the people and not so risky (i'm not crazy)

Material i'll bring:
- Small quad (650gr w/o batt) with AQ
- EPP Box for the full quad set with AQ symbol + necesary tools (1 allen key)
- 4 batteries 2200, 3s
- Tx (futaba 8fg)
- Tablet Nexus-7 with aq-gcs running
- phone Nexus-4 with aq-gcs running
No charger.I hope someone can leave me batt charger in case I need.

I'll arrive Aug,1st. So i can help you the day before to prepare things. I'll send a PM with my phone

I can make presentations if needed in english, french or obviously spanish.

Angel
afernan

Postby Cookiemonsta » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Only a few days left till the BIG event :)
Can't wait to see you guys there.
Btw I'm certified in G. with my AQ since April, too :D

Glad to see you all there,

Cookie
Cookiemonsta

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

@ Angel: Thx, noted - but I'd not hand out the radio to a stranger, especially to kids.
@ Monsta: You're welcome!

Here's a quick info on how to get to the faire:
http://www.hcc.de/en/aussteller/anfahrt ... aussteller

The booths can be set up at 17.00h on Friday, the indoor stand will be in the "Glashalle", the outdoor one in the park.
There's a PDF that shows the ways to the way to the Glashalle in blue:
http://www.hcc.de/clean/mediafiles/down ... YWMiO30%3D
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:58 pm

chschmid

Postby bluuu » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:01 pm

guys, can I bring my hexa without any problems ? I'm not going to fly (no licens for germany etc.)
bluuu

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 pm

kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 pm

chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 pm

kinderkram

Postby bluuu » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 am

allright, hotel booked :)
bluuu

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

I've received final info on the Maker Faire today(!) - and it doesn't look very promising. :(

Anyway, let's make the best out of it. I've attached relevant info as a zip file.

Norbert
Attachments
MakerFaireInfo.zip
(5.28 MiB) Downloaded 706 times
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to News