[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Let's show it off!

Let's show it off!

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Let's show it off!

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Hi guys,

I'm recently testing & setting up various ways to bundle and present the visual output of the project to get an easy overview for new followers and to have instructional videos in one place.

One easy method is to use Youtube playlists like this example here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKinderkra ... st&sort=da

I'm planning to collect some of the best available vids for promotional and documentary purposes.
- flight videos for demonstration & fun divided into "official" and beta testers
- flight videos for testing & tuning purposes
- instructional videos & tutorials

Playlists can be embedded, you can set start and endpoints if necessary, tag the vids, add it to the wiki, your own utube channel or profile, facebook and stuff...

So, if have any ideas, suggestions or videos to contribute please let me know.

Thx in advance,
Norbert

aq-playlists.jpg
aq-playlists.jpg (186.04 KiB) Viewed 556752 times
kinderkram

Re: Let's show it off!

Postby skew » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Great Idea. Your welcome to use any of my videos if needed I plan on making some more and better quality as soon as spring comes. Flying every 2-3 weeks is getting to me knowing that I have her dialed in and ready for missions. :)
skew

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Thx!
I'll surely use some of your videos for the upcoming beta tester video section.

One things that always helps is to properly tag the videos and add as much description and related keywords as possible, also with links to the Wiki, forum etc (even if they're not clickable).

Here's the second shot - Calibso & Calcula:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... C0eJLKnFLE
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Norbert

Your welcome to use any of my videos to show that even home made custom frames can fly with the AQ.

I have an almost normal looking quad flying now.

I found that it's very important to mount your 3D radio as far away from the AQ board as possible if you want to use GPS controlled flight modes.

Larry
Last edited by LPR on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Thx, Larry, will do.
Any proposals on how I can categorize the flight videos? What aspects would you liked to get covered?
Atm I'm thinking of
| AQ Team Members | Beta Testers | normal flights | mission flights/autonomous features | demonstrational & tuning/test flights |

I neither want to have too many nor too few in my playlists - I think 5-6 would be sufficient. I wouldn't mind having dozens of them in one list but then they should cover different aspects.

Any ideas?

btw: some of our beta testers only use Vimeo for video uploads, i.e. Angel.
Please consider to also upload them to Youtube since the playlists don't work with external video material.

Thx in advance,
Norbert
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 pm

To all VIMEO users

Please also upload your videos to Youtube and tag, describe and title them properly.
Some videos are really hard to find bc neither the title, the description or the tags deliver a hint to the content.

I've seen several users using Vimeo only and it would be a pity if I can't use them for the play lists. :cry:

Thx in advance,

Norbert

btw: here's the overview of playlists I already bundled at Utube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKinderkram/videos?view=1
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 pm

chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:34 am

kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

Ok, I see ... I should use another overview.
This ones much better:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKinderkra ... &flow=list
kinderkram

Postby Max » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 am

Nice work Norbert! Yea the new layout is much better. Looks great!

-Max
Max

Next

Return to News